Saturday, May 03, 2008

Finally Springing

Spring is finally springing here. The temperature rose to 20 degrees today. Combined with all the rain we've had, the garden has really taken off.











No knitting pictures today as I have been working on my Susie Hoodie (sorry, it's a ravelry link) from More Big Girl Knits. I'm doing it in Charcoal Donegal Silk tweed from New Lanark Mills, so it photgraphs badly. It's slow going too as each round has over 300 stitches. Stll, I'll be smiling when I don't have to do endless seeming.



A knitting-related link, though: If you are a on ravelry, have a look at what Krystofer is doing to raise money for Aids research. He's taking part in the 2008 Aids Lifecycle. If you're not on ravelry, you can find his donate page here. He's holding a draw of the people who donate at least $10 towards this. Prizes are amazingly generous. If you have $10 to spare, pop across there now.

No comments: