Monday, February 26, 2007

Why can't i hibernate?

Back to work today. Actually didn't want to go, which is really unusual for me. I wanted to lie in bed and read a paperback. I'm reading Terry Pratchett again at the moment. I go through phases with different authors and after getting bogged down with a long run of crime novels (Harlan Coben, Val McDiarmid, Sue Grafton, Karen Slaughter, Mo Hayder) I felt I needed a few laughs.

So, I'm nearly finished this:



Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman are an interesting combination, and it works.

Finally: some knitting news. I had to frog Boobalicious as it blocked out to a size that would have been more Booba-Oh-My-God! so I've started again a couple of sizes up.

Otherwise, I'm trying to finish a pair of socks by Friday. No chance! I've mistimed a birthday gift. Looks like being and IOU.

No comments: