Tuesday, January 01, 2013

2013


Happy New Year!

I didn't make any resolutions last year and don't intend to this year, either. I do have a few plans and some goals, however. Goals aren't the same as resolutions. Don't ask me how or why.

Goals:

1. To increase my general fitness. This has dropped off significantly as my activity was curtailed by my abdominal surgery in the summer. I need to pick it up a bit again now that I've had the all-clear from my surgeon. I shall start by walking more, then I'd like to add some swimming and some running.

2. To reduce household expenditure on food. We spend far too much and still throw too much away. I need to plan ahead more effectively and engage J and j in the process a bit more. Sometimes it's overwhelming to carry such a large proportion of the responsibility for shopping and meal planning and cooking alone.

3. To save a reasonable amount of spening money for our holiday. We're off to California and Nevada again in July.

4. To knit from my stash and get it down a bit.



No comments: