Sunday, October 18, 2009

BSJ redux

We were woken up by the Police helicopter this morning. It was low and around for a long time. We have quite long, mature gardens here and I imagine they would be good hiding places for anyone trying to avoid the road-based police.

After checking that there weren't any fugitives from the law in our garden we went for a crisp walk along the beach this morning. It's so good to see some daylight and get some fresh air after a long, exhausting week at work.

Unfortunately, I forgot to take my camera, so here are some pictures of early Autumn from the garden.










I've restarted the Baby Surprise Jacket after frogging the Sunshine Yarns version, which was too scratchy.
This time I'm using an unknown stash yarn, which looks a lot like an Opal or Regia self-patterning sock yarn.

No comments: