Monday, May 02, 2011

Make over



I've been using the old Blogger basics since I started this. Unfortunately, It won't let me update some things any more without changing the whole template. So, this is my new look for the moment. I'll spend a bit of time tweaking it and probably changing it over the next couple of weeks. Blogger reassures me it has saved my old blog look somewhere, just in case.

Last day off for a while today. Intend to potter, knit and watch some TV. After I have been shopping and planned next week's meals. Good intentions! How long do you reckon that will last?

In the spirit of planning ahead. One for the veggies:



Edamame bean and veggies-that-are-slightly-drooping-in-the-bottom-of-the-chiller balti.



Scented lillies, still going strong from my birthday last week.

No comments: