Sunday, May 22, 2011

While you were sleeping

and I was up, waiting for a plumber who didn't turn up, I:

- vacuumed the whole house
- baked two trays of crustless quiches
- cleaned the microwave
- did four loads of washing
- tidied the spare room - including cleaning up all the grout that fell out of the booby-trapped bag you left there for me
- reorganised my iTunes
- prepared bags of bargain strawberries and raspberries
- tidied out the cheese drawer in the fridge and grated up all those left over bits to cook with
- threw away all the out of date things in our fridge


We've started calling into Lidl once a month to have a browse and see what they have got (ok, I'm really checking out the sock wool...) and have been really pleasantly surprised by the quality of the fruit and vegetables in our branch. Today's tomato haul:

1 comment:

Helen Jacobs-Grant said...

Those tomatoes look mouth watering, also how do you do your Crustless Quiches?