Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Half-term

and I'm very glad to see it!

I've been doing a bit of knitting:




I hoped to put my feet up a bit, drink coffee, watch movies and work on this a bit more. I had secretly challenged myself to finish it this week, but that isn't happening. The yarn is gorgeous. It was part of my Christmas gift from j and J.

On the subject of coffee and yarn, I received a lovely package in the post, all the way from Sacramento. It's my Knitter's Coffee Swap package from Liz. The coffee looks really interesting. It's from Temple and I'm looking forward to trying it.



We usually buy coffee from Whittards at Dalton Park and often order it for delivery from Pumphreys. We like to support localish businesses when we can. This week, I went a little further afield to Coffee Bean Shop. The service and delivery was excellent. Now, I just hope the coffee is as good.


No comments: