Sunday, February 05, 2012

Reshuffle

We've been playing musical cars recently. j bought himself a car of his own so we are cramming three into a space designed for one and a half, really. As J is obsessed with (amongst other things - he really likes to work a good obsession!) the newest car being stolen or damaged, he has instituted a complex hierachy of parking in front of the house. As I leave for work earlier than everyone else, I now take a different car from the one I was driving, in the interests of sanity and a getaway that doesn't involve moving three cars.

In the resulting reshuffle, I ended up separated from my loving collated mix CD collection this week. I find it hard to convey my horror at finding I was trapped in a car with a choice of Roger Whittacker, Frank Zappa or Smooth FM for company.


No comments: