Sunday, September 03, 2006

Small objects of completion

While I've been putting off making a decision about which of my bigger projects to finish next I've made a felted bag. It's in Noro Kureyon with tortoiseshell effect handles. I'm not enormously happy with the lining. I might have another go at that. The flash has done odd things to the colours here. It's actually much more subtle.



I also, finally, got around to stringing some of the Indian lampwork beads I bought on eBay ages ago. I'm pleased with the result. Again the flash has worked it's evil magic. The beads are actually my signature purple.



I was tagged:

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following.
Go to your library.
Answer, no matter how embarrassing it is.

How many songs? 520

Arrange by artist:
First artist: 10,000 Maniacs

Last artist: Wyclef Jean

Arrange by song:
First Song: 10,000 Miles - Mary Chapin Carpenter

Last Song: Zombie - The Cranberries

Arrange by time:
Shortest Song: The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face - Bert Jansch

Longest Song: Knit Cast 22 - First Birthday!!!!

Arrange by album:
First Album: 1200 Curfews - Indigo Girls

Last Album: Workers' Playtime - Billy Bragg

First song that comes up on shuffle:Everybody Wants to be a Cat - Brian Setzer Orchestra

How many songs come up when you search for "sex"? 1

How many songs come up when you search for "death"? 0

How many songs come up when you search for "love"? 42

Arrange by play count:
Which is your most frequently played song? Just Like Heaven - The Cure

If you read this, consider yourself tagged!

1 comment:

blog-blethers said...

I love your bag! And the beads are beautiful ... we share same love of nearly all things purple! (Workmates used to call me 'Prince' aka Purple Rain!!??!). Know well the experience of 'motorway brain'-have just returned to work myself after holiday and everything pings round inside my head too. Am also spending time looking at how we look after ourselves too - think its absolutely vital when responsible for looking after/caring for others that staff are encouraged to care for themselves and other colleagues. We have come up with some ideas - (lol) though not sure they should be aired in cyberspace (they are all legal though!!)