Friday, August 08, 2008

Go Team GB!

I've been knitting. Quite a lot really. I finished Hey Teach! from the latest Knitty.





Then I cast on for a top-down raglan cardigan in James C Brett marble.



I'm using an unpattern from Karen Alfke. So far I've learned quite a lot about the construction of a sweater. I'm hoping to make this the first steps in learning to design something myself.



However, this will have to go on hold as I am taking part in the Ravelympics(sorry, it's a Ravelry link), knitting for Team GB in the WIP Wrestling Event. I'm aiming to finish or get close to finishing my Susie Hoodie from More Big Girl Knits.



Go Team GB!

3 comments:

rho said...

I love "Hey Teach" it is beautiful on you -- you have such talent. I am finding that I have trouble counting to 2 lately.

Lazylol said...

I love that cardigan - I am looking for one in that style, thanks for sharing. The only trouble is I can't knit well apart from a scarf so I will have to try and persude my mum to have a go at it!

Grace said...

Your sweater is beautiful and you look beautiful in it!!