Monday, August 13, 2007

Pay it forward Exchange



A goodwill exchange based on the 2000 movie with Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey. I like the sound of this and leapt into an opening in the comments on Grace's blog. Having done that I have promised to post this here.
This is what the PIF Exchange is all about……(Taken from Grace's blog, which was copied from from JenW's blog which was copied from Megan’s blog, which was copied from…..you get the picture)
“Here is how it works! I’ll send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange! I don’t know what that gift will be yet, and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week…LOL… but you will receive it within 365 days, that’s a promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog…”

So the next 3 people who leave a comment on my blog - there are treats in store!

5 comments:

Valerie said...

Hi Gill
I just got your gorgeous package in the mail from the swapbot scarf swap! It was a great surprise because I wasn't expecting anything this soon - I'm still waiting for my yarn to arrive.

Thank you so much! I'll post details on my blog later this week...
Valerie

Just Me said...

*raises hand timidly and comes out of lurkdom*

I'd love to take part in the PIF. It sounds like a fun way to share your talent and make someone happy :)

ravelling said...

Hi Elle! Thanks for joining. What you need to do now is send me your postal address to gillDOTburdisATntlworldDOTcom and then copy the Pay It Forward promise onto your blog.

Miss Amy said...

Hello,

I was wondering if you had your 3 people for the PIF exchange. Please let me know. I am very interested in joining. aUNDERSCOREfastoneAThotmailDOTcom

Thanks, Amy

Rowena Hopkirk said...

Narcissa Darling,
Would you be so kind as to pop over to my blog and register an opinion? It might assist in my getting it together to knit your socks before the next millennium.
Yours in yarn,
Rowena