1. Whole bean or ground? - beans
2. Fully-loaded or decaf? - with caffeine please
3. Regular or flavored? - regular only. I don't like flavoured coffee. I do like to add cinnamon on top though.
4. How do you drink your coffee? - espresso, latte or cappuccino
5. Favorite coffee ever? - blue mountain from a family member in Jamaica
6. Are you fussy about your coffee or will any old bean do? - usually buy high roast, rich and dark varieties, but open to anything!
7. Favorite treats to have with your coffee? - biscotti, cinnamon bun, candy treats that we can't get here in England.
8. Anything else about your coffee preferences? - that's about it, I think.
9. Yarn/fiber you love? - prefer finer yarns, sock-weight for example. Love wools (especially merino), alpaca, silk. Most natural fibres
10. Yarn/fiber you hate? - not keen on acrylics, eyelash-type yarns, yarn with glittery bits
11. What's on your needles? - My So Called Scarf, baby knits, socks
12. Favorite colors? - sea colours, autumn colours, purples, sage greens, like red too.
13. Allergies? - nothing
14. Anything you really love, really don't like, or just need to get off your chest? - Nope, can't think of anything
A terrible photo (bad, hat-hair), but the most welcome cup of coffee. Cafe Camelot, in Krakow. We'd just spent the day in Auschwitz and needed some breathing space and caffeine. It's surprisingly hard to get good coffee in Krakow, but this place - and the staff - was wonderful.