Sunday, November 04, 2007

The waves that plunged along the shore



A fabulously crisp and bright day for a walk on the beach. The sea was quite wild and very noisy - just how I love it.





I had the wrong handbag with me for the outfit! Not enough time to swap over so I was left carrying a smart work bag in my sweats - how daft. It's just one of those silly little things that bothers me.

J got some bargain Universal Winter-Flowering Pansies while he was at the organic veg place. He's planted tubs of them up for the drive - they will really brighten up the front when everything else dies back.



I'm ridiculously happy today - having got a new pair of boots! Just love boots! This company does amazing boots - great for gals like me with fat legs, although I do believe they cater for every size!

5 comments:

Yarn Devil said...

Those are nice boots! They will keep your ankles and calves warm in the cooler weather! Love the beach pics!

Anonymous said...

the boots look lovely! and the winter pansies are just the right colours for that planting pot.

rho said...

The boots are great - but I love that pot!!!

Rowena Hopkirk said...

Beautiful pansies! In case my experience in Tesxas is remotely relevant to your climate, I've noticed that the bright yellow & the dark purple flowers seem to be more hardy than the lavender / pastel ones. They look really lovely in that pot!

Rowena Hopkirk said...

P.S. No one in a hundred years is going to fault you for a less-than-optimal handbag for the occasion!